HoloKit X – Stereoscopic AR Headset for iPhone – Metallic Gray (1pc Included)
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.89 x 7.08 x 4.92 inches|
|Controller Type||Button Control|
- [UNLEASH YOUR iPHONE’S POWER] HoloKit is an iPhone accessory that immediately upgrades your iPhone into a stereoscopic AR headset. HoloKit X uses your iPhone’s blazing-fast processor and powerful LiDAR scanner to understand what you’re looking at and where you’re standing. Compatible iPhones are: iPhone 14 / 14 Plus / 14 Pro / 14 Pro Max; iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max; iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max; iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max; iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max.
- [FACE-TO-FACE SHARED REALITIES] – Interact and play with your friends in multiplayer mixed realities. Getting set up multiplayers in HoloKit is super easy, simply scan another device’s QR code to enter a shared mixed reality experience anywhere, even without an internet connection or pre-scanning any spatial maps. This instant and magical process used our spatial anchor sharing technology and local networking technology behind AirDrop.
- [A DREAM YOU DREAM ALONE IS ONLY A DREAM. A DREAM YOU DREAM TOGETHER IS REALITY] HoloKit X supports multiplayer AR games in real life! Get multiple HoloKit X and play Wizard Duel with your friends and family! Apple Watch is highly recommended for HoloKit games. Compatible Apple Watches are: Apple Watch Ultra / SE / Series 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
- [FEATURES] Optical See-through · Hands-free Immersion · Experience AR in first-person view · 60° ultrawide field of view · Crystal-clear optical lenses · 6 degrees of freedom spatial tracking using ARKit · 3D environmental perception using iPhone LiDAR Scanner · Comfortable ergonomic design with replaceable headband · Compatible with eyeglasses · Motion control powered by Apple Watch · Spatial audio powered by Apple AirPods · Spectator View – Capture and record in third-person view
- [MULTIMODAL INTERACTION] The future of interacting with holograms will be multimodal and seamless. Anything can interact with mixed reality. Not only can HoloKit use hand gestures, human and object recognition, and a Touch Bar-like UI for interaction. It also supports external input devices like an Apple Watch, wireless gamepad, Bluetooth keyboards, or anything that connects to your iPhone.