We support event professionals with the latest information in regards to technologies, suppliers, manufacturers, products to increase event performance. Please use the sections in the navigation to gain access to the different sections. The directory of manufacturer or suppliers does not claim completeness but is constantly updated. For feedback, please contact us.
Latest Event Tech Product Overviews
Please use the event technology product overviews to identify potential solutions for your need. The overviews do simplify technical capabilities of the different products. For details, please check out the corresponding details pages or contact the manufacturer. For questions, feedback or requests, please contact us.
Check out the latest Event Technology News & Case Studies
Below the latest news found in the Web. Please note that the articles are 3rd party articles and do not represent our opinion or approval..
- Registration Platforms v. Ticketing Platforms — What’s the Difference?
- The State of Virtual Events
- 4 Key Virtual Event Goals You Need to Know
- How to Use Event Crowdfunding for Audience Engagement
- First Look: The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Event Engagement
- A New Way to Engage – The Evolution of Gamification
- What You Need to Know About Event Live Streaming
- Why Attendee-Driven Communities Are the Future for Hybrid Events
- How AI Is Changing Event Attendee Experiences For The Better
- The Rising Popularity of Self-Service Production Platforms for Virtual Events
- Reimagining events in the virtual era – what do event leaders recommend?
- Event registration tips and strategies to lure attendees
- Top 7 lessons learned to make successful virtual events in 2021
- The best games for fun virtual events and team meetings
- The 13 most compelling questions for post-event surveys
- How to set up a virtual career fair worth attending
- Leveraging analytics: how to measure event ROI for virtual & hybrid events
- 5 Event Registration Tips to Drive Event Attendance
- Tips to effectively network during a virtual or hybrid event
- add social wall in your next virtual event to engage attendees
- 3 attendee engagement strategies to create meaningful virtual events
- Are Virtual Events Really More Inclusive? 4 Ways to Keep Accessibility Top of Mind
- What Megachurch Services Can Teach Events About Engaging a Remote Audience
- What to Do When Online Outages Hit Your Events
- How to Leverage AI to Improve Personalization and Event Experiences
- 11 Incredible Benefits of Hybrid Events
- 3 check-in solutions you need for safe hybrid events
- AI in events: 4 ways to create a personalized attendee experience
- 5 ways to create culture-centric virtual events
- Event budget: the ultimate guide for virtual & hybrid events
Featured : Beautiful Projection Mapping Projects
Projection mapping is an artistic function. If done right, they are beautiful creations that create a unique perspective to common objects. Please find below some of our favorites. For technology information, please check out https://eventtechnology.org/projection-mapping/. For the latest news and case studies, please find more on https://eventtechnology.org/category/technology-news/projection-mapping-news/
Latest Feature : 2020 Event Projectors
Please check out our new overview of projectors on https://eventtechnology.org/category/vendors/projectors/ (in development)
Latest Voices from PCMA
For more information in any area, errors or omissions, please contact us.