Altura Photo 8MM F/3.0 Fisheye Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras (AP-8MC)
The 8MM F/3.0 Fisheye (AP-8MC) for CANON is the newest addition to the Professional Lens Series from Altura Photo. The lens features exceptional build quality and performance as well as straight forward ease of use for photographers of all levels.
With a hybrid, aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating, the AP-8MC will unlock powerful new viewing angles as well as sharply defined images. Enjoy dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or the iconic circular image floating in the frame when used with a Full-Frame camera. Highly advanced optics and a new and improved design make the new Altura Photo AP-8MC 8MM F/3.0 Fisheye the ultimate fisheye lens for your DSLR camera.
– Metal lens construction with hybrid aspherical element for exceptional, sharply defined images.
– Multi-layered lens coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
– Lens features multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
– Manual focus and aperture control.
– Includes a custom designed lens protective case for safe storage.
– Lens features a 6-blade aperture with clickable stops from a f/3.0-f/22.
– Removable petal lens hood.
Focal Length: 8mm
Lens Mount: Canon EF
Aperture range: F/3-22
Number of diaphragm blades: 6
Optics: 11 Elements in 8 Groups with 1 aspherical element
Designed for all Canon EF-Mount APS-C cameras; including the EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i; EOS 70D, 77D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II; SL2, SL3.
Note: Also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a circular, vignette image.