Electronic Voting is governed by a myriad of national and industry-specific regulations and policies. Balancing user experience, technical requirements and Personal-Data-Protection best practices require solid infrastructure and experience.
Advanced electronic voting system must:
- Incorporate various levels of anonymity, without sacrificing the auditability of votes
- Provide Auditor Access for voting results and detailed checks
- Differentiated Reporting based on Weights / Share Types
- Detailed Quorum Statistics
- Multi-Layered Proxy Voting Structures
Globibo voting system has set a new standard for intelligent response systems. The system allows covering responses from the participants of any event, from traditional voting via information surveys and knowledge verification to interactive game shows. Know more in detail – https://www.globibo.com/et/audience-response-voting-systems.php