Get the #1 rated oOma home phone service, even without an Internet connection. The oOma Telo LTE includes a high speed always-on Internet connection, enabling low-cost crystal clear nationwide calling that’s easy to set up and easy to use. The oOma Telo LTE continues to work even during a power outage, with reliable battery backup.
From the manufacturer
- Check coverage prior to purchase to ensure Ooma Telo LTE works in your area.
- Subscription for LTE service required.
- Works only with Ooma Telo phone service.
Ooma Telo LTE with Battery Backup
Stay connected and protected during an emergency.
Ooma Telo LTE works during power outages for ultimate reliability and safety. Whether for your own home or for a loved one, there’s just no replacing the peace of mind it provides. Location-specific 911 gives first responders your address automatically, even if you can’t speak or the person calling doesn’t know where you are.
- Unlimited nationwide calling with voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, and 911 calling with text alerts.
- Includes Ooma Premier service to block unwanted calls, get a free second number, call Canada and Mexico for free and much more.
- PureVoice technology ensures fewer dropped calls and crystal-clear performance.
- Continues to work even in a power outage with reliable battery backup.
- Keep your current number for a one-time fee or pick a new one at no charge.
Check coverage at ooma.com/checkcoverage.
Ooma Telo LTE home phone service may not be available in all areas of the United States.
Location-specific 911 automatically transmits your home address so that emergency services can quickly locate you.
Includes Ooma LTE Adapter and Ooma Telo Battery Backup
- Adapter enables wireless home phone service with a high-speed connection.
- Affordable alternative to traditional landline service.
- Battery keeps phone service working during power outages.
Includes Ooma Premier Service
Get all the features included in Ooma Basic Service plus these amazing features:
- Block robocallers, telemarketers, political calls, spam calls, and more with advanced call blocking.
- Unlimited calling to Canada and Mexico.
- Unlimited mobile app inbound and outbound calling with the Ooma Telo mobile app.
- Forward voicemail to your computer or smartphone email.
- Make or take two simultaneous calls with the Instant Second Line.
- Listen in as callers leave their message before your answer.
- Backup number, call forwarding, caller name, three-way conferencing, and more.
Roy Jones –
I would not get Ooma serviceThe service is decent, but if you ever want to downgrade your account you have to chat or call. Chat was much faster for me. However, if you want to cancel your service, you have to call in and they will keep you on eternal hold. Once you get through you have to go through the hard sell. They will do everything they can to retain your account. If you ever tried to cancel AOL back in the day you know what I am talking about. You have been warned.