IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O USB audio interface, TRS balanced & headphones outputs, audio mixer to 24-bit, midi interface for
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Supported Software||IRig Pro Duo|
|Number of Channels||2|
- CREATE HIGH-QUALITY DIGITAL MUSIC PROJECTS: Take your studio wherever you go! The perfect combination of high-quality performance and value, this ultra-compact dedicated 2-channel audio interface lets you connect to iPhone, iPad, Android, and Mac/PC. Easily accessible to everyone from the beginner to the expert. The new ClassA mic preamps with extended gain range and +48V phantom power ensures professional sound quality and ultra-low noise ensure radio-ready recordings.
- COMPLETE RECORDING PACKAGE: For recording, mixing, and more, this compact audio mixer provides 2 Neutrik analog inputs to record microphones and your favorite instruments with 2 line-level RCA inputs to connect mixers, keyboards, audio players, and more. With plug-and-play simplicity, you’ll also enjoy noise-free connections. Get started in no time because there is no software to install! This portable studio interface is powered via USB, 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Power Supply Unit.
- FEATURING COMBO MIC/HEADPHONE JACK: Connect your microphone to the combo mic/headphone jack, and simultaneously monitor in real-time through the headphones with direct monitoring. Optimized for accuracy and reliability, this portable interface offers crisp monitoring and studio-grade sound quality. Plus, it’s durable with a rubberized finish and textured controls for reliable field use. MIDI IN/OUT jacks with breakout cables turn iRig Pro Duo I/O into a full-fledged MIDI interface as well.
- COMES WITH: Unlike other audio interfaces, this USB audio interface requires no adapters. This mobile audio interface comes with Lightning and USB-C and USB-A cables in the box, so there’s nothing to lose, just plugin and play. Whether you’re recording music, videos, podcasts or livestreams, you’ll have all you need to get started!
- COMPATIBLE WITH: There is no better interface for your device. This studio equipment for recording music is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later, Android 5 and later, Mac OS 10.6 or later, and Windows with installed iRig audio driver. iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with all your favorite apps, from GarageBand for recording, to FilMIC Pro for video recording, Bossjack Studio for podcasting, and even Facebook and Instagram for livestreaming. You’ll never stop finding new cool apps to use!
|Dimensions||5 × 2.95 × 1.46 cm|
5 x 2.95 x 1.46 inches
|Item model number||
2 AA batteries required. (included)
|Date First Available||
February 26, 2020
Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet, Smartphone
Lightning, USB 3.0 Type C, USB 2.0 Type A
IRig Pro Duo
J German –
Line levelThis interface, while it sounds OK, does not support line level input. If you plug a console into it’s 1/4″ inputs and turn the input gains all the way down, normal mix levels are way in the red and ugly clipping occurs. IK makes some well thought out products, and this would be one of them except for that. It’s supposed to be a versatile interface, but it’s clearly designed for mic or instrument input only. I have not been able to find any settings that allow the sensitivity to be reduced so one can input from a mixer. I purchased 15 db pads to accomplish that and it’s still too sensitive.
So far so goodStill new at the uses of the product bought it to use with GarageBand on iPad.Hooked it up so far works like it should.
Amazon Customer –
Good qualityI only hooked it up once with my mic and it sounds good
Curtis Braly –
Worked perfectlyBought this for a digital broadcast with Amazon’s AMP and it worked great. Portable and easy to use.
Shawn Rhoderick –
Don’t count on the *Free AmpiTube Upgrade*Allow me to put some helpful info from IK Multimedia’s site here on this storefront. Make sure to pay attention to the last line:——————————————Users who purchase and register this product are eligible to upgrade AmpliTube CS (FREE) version to to PAID version – for FREE. Download (or update) AmpliTubeCS (FREE) version from the App Store. Launch the app and tap on the “MENU” button, then tap on the “Account” button to register the app and your accessory using your IK User Name and Password. All the gear of AmpliTube PAID version will automatically be unlocked and available inside the app.AmpliTube comes with 37 gear models (*1 of which is available after registration).
Layne Moore –
Does what I need it to doEveryone has an evil plan when purchasing a gadget to augment something they use. In this case, I bought the DUO to compliment the sound with the 4K video on my Galaxy Note 9. Who doesn’t want to strut around with a high quality movie rig in their pants, right? I have a decent collection of studio mics, so I can use two shotgun mics at the same time if need be. In quieter settings, I can combine the shotgun with a Blue condenser, capturing the audio synced perfectly with the video, no realignment in post. It will sound as good as your microphones, like anything in the recording game. Suffice it to say, I’m happy with this thing. It purred like a kitten straight out of the box, and even with a dynamic like a Shure SM57, I was surprised at the super low noise and crisp, un-EQed quality. I expected some amount of hiss but, nope. I can see a wealth of uses for the DUO, from recording acoustic busker jams on street corners, to intimate online music concerts, to some pretty decent quality film projects. The tech in our hand is getting smaller and smaller each year. I also have an IK Multimedia iRig Stream, which I use to get board mixes for larger ensembles into Facebook Live — so much better than pointing my little phone mic at the source and hoping for the best.
Amazon Customer –
Stopped working with IOS products after a few monthsI purchased the first gen iRig and used it until it, well, until it stopped working. But I liked the product, so I bought the iRig Pro. And for a few months, it was perfect. The gain nob is easy to control, it’s very small and easy to use with your iPad or iPhone away from your DAW.About three months after purchasing, it just stopped working with my iPad/iPhone. I’d plug it in, I’d get a signal, and then it would sort of fade out after a few second and then die. Worked again if I plugged it back it.Reached out to customer support and they immediately sent me a replacement cable. But the same issue persisted. I returned the iRig unit and they replaced it. The same issue. Worked fine with my Macbook pro and a USB-C connection, but anything with the lightning bolt, it would work for a few seconds and then die.Since it was past the three month warranty date, the manufacturer wasn’t able to refund my purchase. But they just sort of forgot about me and while they said they’d have their tech dept look into it (I filmed the unit doing its mysterious fade away with an iPad), they ghosted me and I’m now stuck with a product that I can’t use in my workflow.I’m not sure if others have had this issue, but I went through two units and two sets of cables, and it just doesn’t work with any IOS products. (I tried the unit on other IOS units at my home and still nothing worked).
Very versatile interfaceWhat I like about it…two combo input jacks, stereo L+R output and midi in/out. What I don’t like…the master volume and earphone knobs should be bigger and or on the top and it feels awkward that to increase the volume of the master is toward you but to increase the volume of the headphone is away from you. Overall in my collection of interfaces this one is my fav to travel with because of its versatility small form and ease of use.
Great Unit When It WorksI have purchase two of the iRig Pro units. Fortunately the first one died soon after Amazon delivered it and I was able to return it under Amazon’s 30 day return policy. The second one started giving me problems after a few months, bad connections and static, and then final died after about two years. I opened the unit to see if I could figure out / fix it and found the headphone jack had broken loose. It was held in place by plastic and the solder connection had broken. The iRig product line is a great idea but the design and manufacturing is not good. I solved my problem buy purchasing a Focusrite Scarlet, it is not as compact as the iRig and cost a little more depending on which version you need but Focusrite makes a very sturdy, well built product.
Christopher Black –
Randomly cuts outWorks pretty well for what it is. But is kind of annoying that it randomly completely cuts out.