AxcessAbles Audio Mixer Gig Bag | Padded Mixing Sound Board Bag – 12x12x4 | DJ Mixer Case | Compatible with MG06, AG03, MG10X,
- The main compartment of this soundboard mixer bag is 12 x 12 x 4. The messenger-style nixer bag holds up to 40 lbs. 3-sided zipper allowing full access to the main compartment. 2 large 1-inch zipper pull tabs for smooth handling and leverage.
- The front pocket ix 10x 10 x2.5. It’ padded in the front and back. This pocket comes with 1 zipper pull tab. It is for carrying accessories such as cables, headphones and microphones.
- The handle straps have a velcro grip pad for handling comfort. Additionally, the audio mixer case comes with a removable shoulder strap with padding.
- Padded mixer/ equipment bag with rugged nylon exterior designed for mobile DJs, music producers or podcasters on the go. 10mm dual layer padded protection and protective tricot lined interior prevents scratches.
- Compatible with many audio soundboard mixers in the market. Including but not limited to the following: Behringer XENYX1202FX, XENYX1002FX, XENYXQ802USB, XENYXQ1202USB | Mackie Mix5, Mix8, ProFX8, Mix12FX, 802VLZ4, ProFX6v3, ProFX10v3| Yamaha MG06XU, MG06, MG10, MG10XU, AG03
Dwayne Bertrand –
Value for the priceI was looking for a inexpensive bag for my bass amp. Seems to be very well made for the money.
ej hall –
It’s a case…Had it for a total of an hour, put the sound board in, went to put the bag on my bench and the metal on the straps broke. Just really surprised me. Other than that, it’ll be a good case nothing fancy but an extra layer of protection
GreatAwesome fit for my Fractal FM3. Wish it had a little more padding at the edges by the zipper but overall this is a fantastic value for the price.
Ed’s Eco Adventures –
Very good qualityworks perfect for my Yamaha mixer
Great Buy!My wife wanted this for her Behringer Q1202 mixer. It fits perfectly! It’s just like the description says. It comes with a removable shoulder strap, strong zippers (the zippers have the larger teeth, making them extra sturdy), padding on all sides and heavy-duty nylon fabric. The pocket is big enough to hold accessories — even the bulky power cords that mixers come with. She’s very pleased with this case. It’s a great bag for the price!For those of you keeping score, here’s the breakdown:Design- AConstruction- ADurability- AEase of Use- AValue- AOverall Grade: A
Pk Shiu –
Good equipment case with reasonable protectionI got this case for carrying around my small electronic equipments — my portable electronics lab. A few raspberrypi, small LCDs and other accessories. I use a bunch of smaller plastic boxes to organize my parts and put them in this case. It works well. The front compartment is large enough for a few tools. The case is lightly padded all around. If you drop the case from table height onto a concrete floor it probably will not protect the items inside. But it is good for light protection against bumps.Only negative — the zipper pull are very noisy. You can easily replace the pull tab, or at least wrap a piece of Paracord onto it. Just google YouTube for Paracord zipper pulls.
Great sizeThis mixer case does just what it is supposed to do… Safely holds my small form mixer. I’ve had my little mixers in boxes and bags off and on for years and worried every time I transported them. Now I have a decent case!The space and padding are just right for my little “B” brand mixers and there is enough room in the outer pocket for a power supply. The zippers seem solid, and the outer construction is heavy enough to last.It includes hardpoint “feet” and a shoulder strap.Nice case! Hope this helps!
R. Parthasarathy –
Good compact case for my Yamaha mixerI use this to store my Yamaha mixer. It is nice and compact – almost too compact when you take the really bulky Yamaha power adapter into consideration. It can store the mixer, the power supply and maybe a couple of cables – no more. While that feels restrictive (and it is in some ways), it makes for a compact case that is handy to carry around from place to place.
A. D. Lum –
GoodThe product page on Amazon does a very good show and tell. What I can tell you is that the description (with photos) is accurate.I have a Zoom F4. This bag is more than enough to carry the basics; the Zoom F4, cables and adapters, and folded headphones. I carry my microphones separately.The material is strong and the padding is sufficient; not too thick or thin. I don’t know how well it would do in a downpour, but it looks like it will keep your stuff dry in time to get under cover. It should help you to keep your gear handy and well-protected.Recommended.
Not Merely For MixersFirst of all, I’m not using this bag for a mixer. I have a lot of guitar parts and supplies and the bag is perfect for carrying a few sets of strings, cables, and tools. With the padded walls, it should stand up pretty well on the road too. Compact and easy to carry, and it even comes with a shoulder strap if you need it. The outer shell is canvas and it compliments a gig bag very well.