FIFINE Gaming USB Microphone for PC PS5, Condenser Mic with Quick Mute, RGB Indicator, Tripod Stand, Pop Filter, Shock Mount,
- Gradient RGB & Quick Mute – Bicolored RGB lighting alters seven color modes itself gradiently. The RGB microphone adds carnival atmosphere with light-up computer setups, putting you in the fierce game arena. You can immediately mute USB gaming mic when you concentrate on the game via the handily quick mute button. RGB LED is off when the AmpliGame USB microphone is muted to tell you working status. Prevent your streaming from accidents caused by forgetting to mute PC microphone gaming.
- Vivid Voice Enjoyment – Designed for streaming microphone gamer, the built-in PC mic capsule offers clear and full sound. That will sound like your whole team members are playing side by side. Cardioid condenser mic for PC sensitively picks up the front sound. Your friends can clearly hear your call no matter it is PS5 or PC gaming, making it easier to get champion.
- Handy Use – Gain knob at the bottom is quick to access. If game sound affects your voice, you can instantly adjust the volume from computer microphone for podcast instead of shouting to your teammates or lowering your own voice. Thumbscrew on the desktop microphone helps you tilt the best streaming recording angle in advance, to get a pleasant speaking posture during games or streaming.
- Convenient Installation – The plug-and-play PC gaming microphone for streaming is compatible with PS4/PS4pro/PS5 desktop and laptop. You can quickly enter game chat. USB cable can be tightly connected to type-c socket on the PS5 microphone for computer. During high stress games, you will not suffer game chat interruption anymore. The 6.6ft-long detachable USB cable can extend from the back of computer host to your gaming USB microphone body without restriction.
- Useful Accessories – Rubber elastic bands are firmly clamped on the shock mount, which will reduce vibration noise caused by violently knocking keyboard and clicking mouse. Detachable pop filter is tightly clipped on gaming pc microphone, which can eliminate pops sound produced by your exciting words during game. Tripod stand with rubber feet avoids podcast microphone for pc moving when you hit the desktop in the intense game.
- Product Includes – Gaming USB Microphone for PC with Shock Mount and Pop Filter*1, Tripod Stand*1, 6.6 feet USB Cable*1, User’s Manual*1. (Tips: The gaming USB microphone for PC PS5 PS4.)
Sandra Sulibit –
Really loved this microphone, the mute button was very useful!As someone who sneezes a lot, I hate having feeling the urge to sneeze, and then panicking to hit the mute button on my games and on Discord. This microphone solved that issue for me, as it’s mute button was very quick to access and worked every time. I’ve found that this is one feature on a microphone that is very useful to me. The setup was also very easy, and I didn’t have to tinker the settings much as I did with other mics. Unfortunately one day I noticed this microphone would have moments where it would constantly reconnect/disconnect, and even after switching the cables around and plugging it into different ports it still had the same effect. Maybe I just had a defective model or something, but to be fair it did at least last for about a year so it did it’s job for only about $35.
Best bang for a buck in My thoughtsive just received my Mic and Boom Arm it suggests for it Yesterday and so far it is doing Amazing on my Ps4 i cant wait to build my pc and test it out on there, the RGB is great and the Audio quality is Awesome Randoms i asked while testing it out on what they thought of it and the few that actually bothered to tell me what they thought of it. they thought it sounded great and even thought i was a streamer. i will be back here in a month to give a further review after a month of use and so far im really liking it and so do the randoms ive played Apex with
amazing micdidn’t have a mic for my pc for a while and saw it on sale so i got it. it works very well for the price it’s at and i sound extra crisp on discord and on stream. it does feel cheap and a bit light and the stand it comes with isn’t the greatest. there’s been a few times where the mic would get knocked over just from tapping the mute button on top. overall though, the mic works and that’s all i really needed.
Overall, pretty goodI was doing a school project, but my microphone had died a few weeks ago and I needed to get a new one, and I found this one. It was definetly a bit fancy for just a school project, but it did it’s job well. The only real complaint I have about it is that the button to mute and unmute it sometimes takes a few taps to register. Overall, I would rate this 4.5/5 (I just put 4 stars since you can’t put 4.5) Oh also, if you’re still reading and you’re thinking about buying this and end up buying it, you may need to turn the knob for it to work. That’s how I got mine to work.
Affordable and great clear qualityI bought this mic as a replacement since my mic on my headset was breaking and didn’t expect the quality to be so great! Super clear and crisp sound, best used up close. Just a heads up though, it WILL pick up all sounds unless you’re in a quiet room. Even then, you could hear the sound of slight movement.
Michael G. –
Good Product, Great Quality on a Budget!So cute! Aside from it being cute, though, the sound quality is fantastic, even better than the built-in mic on my Razer headphones. It’s exactly what I wanted when I need to keep the headphones off but still talk to my friends over Discord. Well-worth it for the price!
Gary S –
An Amazing Budget Microphone!I have been using this mic off and on for sometime now, And I have to say for the price this mic sounds great! There’s few things I would like to note as far as pros and consPros:- The mic sounds great and there’s a gain knob on the bottom of the mic you can adjust.- The mic has a built in mute button that is on top of the mic.- The Pop filter and shock mount are functional and does help with the plosives and banging.- Plug in play, real simple to setup and use once you plug in with included USB cable.- Its budget friendlyCons:- The build of the mic is made of low weight plastic so it does feel kind of like a toy.- You’re not able to turn off the RGB or Set a specific color its all pre set.- Included Mic stand is short, I definitely recommend a boom arm.- Does not have headphone pass through.With all these things in mind you need remember the cost, it has a lot of value at this price point and even better when it goes on sale.
Amazing sound quality.This mic is awesome.I get compliments all the time about how great my audio sounds and always ask me which mic I use.For the price: I don’t know if there’s a better mic.
Karolyn Colvin –
Hasn’t brokeI’ve used this for a few months now dropped and everything still sounds perfect the only problem is the stand it comes with is very floppy it will fall just outright sometimes but that may just be cause my dresser isn’t level overall really good for just trying to get into streaming or just talking in vcs amazing for work or school purposes to
It’s surprisingly decent qualityIf you’re looking for a good affordable microphone for streaming or chats that not only looks good, but sounds good, this is it. I only wish you could control the colors. This would be great for someone looking for an upgrade to headset mic or pre-installed mic.