DJI Mini 3 comes in five purchasing options. The standard DJI Mini 3 option is the standard option includes the drone, DJI RC-N1 remote controller, and other items for new users to get started quickly. DJI Mini 3 (Drone Only) includes the drone but not a remote controller, making it ideal for those who already have a compatible remote controller. DJI Mini 3 (DJI RC) includes the drone and a DJI RC, which offers an exceptional operating experience. And the DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo Plus and DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo Plus (DJI RC) both come with two additional batteries (Intelligent Flight Battery Plus) for extended flight time.
1. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With the Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 38 mins. With the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (sold separately and only in select countries), the flight time is extended to up to 51 mins, but the aircraft will weigh more than 249 g. Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
2. HDR video does not support video recording at over 30 fps.
3. DJI Mini 3 features the dual native ISO values of ISO 100 and ISO 800.
4. Standard aircraft weight (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Please check local laws and regulations before use.
5. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
6. DJI Mini 3 was launched in December 2022.