DMX OPERATOR PRO
Controllers in One: Intellignet and Par Can/Dimmer/ON/OFF Controller
View larger View larger
- 2 Controllers in One: Intellignet and Par Can/Dimmer/ON/OFF Controller
- 136 total DMX Channels: 128 channels for Intelligent & 8 Channels for Par Cans
- Intelligent (128 channels):
- 8 individual fixtures each with 16 DMX channels
- 96 programmable scenes
- 8 programmable chases with fade and speed control
- DIMMER / ON/OFF (8 channels):
- 8 individual channels
- 96 programmable scenes
- 6 programmable chases with fade and speed control
- Back-up memory using a 32 MB Compact Flash Card
- Assignable joystick with manual “Fine/Fast” pan/tilt adjustment
- Fog Machine trigger button (compatible with American DJ Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow. Fog Storm 1200, Fog Storm 1700 and Vaporizer
- DMX Patching
- Tap Sync
- Fixture Group function
- Step/Mix Sequence function: automatically sequences your chases
- Manually step through scenes
- MIDI controllable
- USITT DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal
- Built-in Microphone
- Blind function – override chases on the fly
- Use in conjunction with the LSC; PP-DMX20L, DP-DMX20L, DP-DMX1219,
- DP-DMX610, Cyber Pak, Uni Pack, and all other DMX compliant packs.
- Polarity switch to accommodate European DMX fixtures
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX fixture button
- Controller comes “Tabletop Style”–Includes removeable rubber rails to fit standard 19-inch rack mount
- Optional T16F foot controller (sold separately)
- Power supply included: DC 9-15V, 500mA min.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7” x 19” x 3.75” / 178x483x95 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs./3.2kgs
From the manufacturer
DMX Operator Pro
ADJ’s DMX Operator Pro controls up to 136DMX channels. Its is MIDI controllable and has a built-in microphone. Also it records up to 8 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds. The 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for intelligent lighting or dimmer packs.
ADJ’s DMX Operator Pro is a 136 channel hybrid lighting control device designed for DJ’s, clubs and small touring applications. This controller allows operators to easily manipulate conventional and moving lights via simple to use buttons and faders. The DMX Operator Pro puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips
The DMX Operator Pro can control up to 8 moving lights, each consisting up to 16 channels- max 128 channels. Up to 96 programmable Scenes and 8 programmable Chases can be recorded for the moving light section. Other features include a Tap Sync button for manual Chase override, Step/Mix/Sequence button for Chase playback, Audio button for music trigger (via internal microphone or line level input), Group button to control more than 1 fixture at a time and four speed and fade faders for manual override of Chases.
136 Total. 128 channels for Intelligent & 8 Channels for Par Cans.
Intelligent (128 channels).
8 individual fixtures each with 16 DMX channels.
96 programmable scenes.
8 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
DIMMER / ON/OFF (8 channels).
8 individual channels.
96 programmable scenes.
6 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
Back-up memory using a 32 MB Compact Flash Card.
Fog Machine trigger button.
Fixture Group function.
Step/Mix Sequence function: automatically sequences your chases.
Charles Woods –
Not in new conditionI ordered The Pro DMX controller with the promise and description as new and unused. The box was not in good shape. The board has a big scratch that someone tried to cover up with black paint, very noticeable, located right in the center by the joy stick.On the other hand I really like the board and it seems to work great.
Chaser and disco fun – maybe not best for theater workSadly, I didn’t understand from the sales description that this wouldn’t be a good controller for the 5-channel moving head lights. Mostly for chases and automatic disco lights, although the right bank appears to be traditional channel control
Jeffrey Toro –
Difficult to useThis DMX controller would do the work. Is just too complicated and archaic programming.If you are not into complex interfaces just go to computer.
Cordell family –
Great for digitalIf you do not have digital lights, there are only 8 channels. I was bummed when I got it to the site to set up.
it’s okIt is what it is…a $300 light controller.
Amazon Customer –
Not what i ordered. Diffrent picture.The picture is if the Elation dmx operator pro, not the Adj operator pro. Then amazon directs you to another new version that is really the Adj operator pro. There are some diffrences in the programing and fade time between the two. I was hopeing for the Elation model not he Adj model. Same company, different boards, same name. Confusing.
Good quality boardGood quality board, used weekly for a local church. Fairly easy to use if you can read an instruction manual. My pastor was thrown by the fact that when the manual says “moving liights”, it also means non-moving but intelligent color changing lights.
Darlene S. –
Five StarsThis controller does a lot for the size and money. It is lightweight and works well with DMX.
Ricarzo S. –
Five StarsI love the flexibility of this mixer!
Crown Productions Tulsa –
Great console but not for movers.It’s a really good console. At the time of purchase I was using a dimmer switch with conventional pars so the right side was really great. Since then I have switched to leds and have added a few moving lights. As all of my movers require 13 – 16 channels and this console only has 8 channels (faders) available per bank, it’s makes it inconvenient to switch banks to access all of the controls to 1 Light (or group). I still use it for my led pars and a couple of specialty lights but I have my movers on a Rockforce 384 by Rockville. It handles 24 fixtures up to 16 channels ea with 16 channels (faders) available per bank. Hope this helps!!!Purchased 6 mo ago.