AIKELA Wireless Microphone for iPhone/Android/Camera/PC, Mini Wireless Lavalier Lapel Mic for Recording YouTube Facebook TikTok,
- 【3 in 1 universal receiver & Easy Automatic Connection】Compatible with IOS/Android/Camera. Just clip the AIKELA wireless microphones to your collar and plug the receiver (Lightning/TYPE-C/3.5mm port) on your devices, they will automatically connect. Just plug and play directly, APP and Bluetooth are not required. Perfect for person creator to do Interview/Vlog/Youtube/Facebook/Tiktok Live Stream work.
- 【Smart Noise Cancellation】Built-in optimized antenna and advanced 2.4GHz transmission technology. The omni-directional wireless lapel microphone gives best clear timbre. The sound picking-up follows the picture in real-time and will not be misplaced. Built-in noise reduction chip, get crystal clear audiostereo
- 【Full Compatibility】The upgraded wireless clip-on microphone is equipped with 3 in 1 universal receiver and a charging Cable. Compatible with IOS, Android, Camera etc, the handheld mic is suitable for interviewing, online conferencing, podcasting, vlogging, live streaming
- 【393ft Audio Range & 7H Working Time】A highly sensitive microphone that is perfect for capturing clear audio from 393ft far away. Built-in large capacity rechargeable battery and low power chip, this mini wireless lavalier microphone provide more than 7 hours of battery life and only 80mis to get fully charged. Giving you a better user experience.
- 【Portable Carry & 1 Year Warranty】Concise, stylish design. Its compact size is convenient to video creating at anywhere, anytime. AIKELA Direct provide 1 year warranty and 24 hours consult service. The package includes 1*Microphone transmitter, 1*Type-C charging cable, 1*3-in-1 multi-function receiver, 1*Storage bag, 1*User manual 1*Windproof Sponge 1*Microphone Clips
Stewart L. –
Clear recording and noise reductionThis tiny one is easy to use!!!!!I use it for my personal YouTube, and I am 100% satisfied with the quality of the recording and the almost perfect removal of noise. Sermon recordings are recorded in great quality even from a distance of 30 feet. I highly recommend this product!!
Amazing quality for low price systemI purchased for a video shoot using my Nikon Z9 camera. It was easy to use and the sound was as good or better than some very expensive high end mics. This was an outdoor shoot and still have very good results.
Works on iPhoneMicrophone works great with the iphone connection, not so great with the 3.5 jack. I haven’t tried the micro-usb. It does not cancel out background noise but at this price point, I wouldn’t expect that. For the price, it’s a good little microphone.
Loving the connectorsThe fact that I can connect this to my phone, computer, and everything all it one, was great.Good quality for price.
Amazon Customer –
good quality just a little differenti used it for videos pretty good
Amazon Customer –
Great qualityPurchased for my daughter and she loves it. Sound quality is very good!
Not worth itI seen the same microphone being sold on shein.comIt quality isn’t there. The iPhone naturally is much better.
Bad microphone qualityIt works it connects super fast.but the quality of the mic is super bad
Terrible.It’s not working.
Bill P –
Great Sounding and Connect to Anything Wireless Mike – Operates Well at a DistanceThe media could not be loaded.
There are so many reasons to use a wireless lavalier microphone. Problem is that it is so hard to find one that will work with all of your devices. That is where the Aikela mike comes to save the day with its wireless receiver’s capability to connect to all of your devices. Fantastic… so how does it sound? It sounds great! My voice is rendered naturally, balanced and not overly sibilant which makes this well suited for vlogging or, uh, making Amazon review videos. There is an accompanying video to check out how it sounds with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Android phone. The Otterbox case on my phone is too thick to make a direct connection and I had to get a male to female USB-C extension because I don’t trust myself to use the phone without any protection.The microphone visually is not obtrusive and just a touch larger than the lavaliers that you see the professionals use on TV. There is no logo on it. This alone sets it apart from the other lapel mikes that you see online. It clips securely to your garment. The microphone is omnidirectional so you don’t have to worry about attaching it and aiming it to your head for the best sound. I had it attached to the collar of my T-Shirt to make the video while it pointed to my shoulder.The mike was instantly recognized by my iPad and S21. It was too loud for the S21, but using the Pro Video mode brings up a volume control and a VU meter so you can overcome that. The mike worked perfectly when it was more than 50 feet away from the receiver in another part of the house through a number of walls.Dinging it a star is the fact that the noise reduction feature is the default setting of the mike and the mike sounds bad in this setting. The NR setting introduces phase distortion and the loudness goes up and down. It’s not the poor sound of the noise reduction mode that is annoying, but making it the default is a bad idea. But if noise reduction is not a need then this is the mike to get because it sounds great and can connect to anything that you throw at it.