PyleHome Model : PT8000CH
8-Ch. Stereo/Mono Amplifier
8-Channel Home Theater Amplifier [Multi-Zone Audio Source Control] Rack Mount Amp, 8000 Watt
- Multi-Zone Audio Source Amplifier System
- High-Powered & Distortion-Free Audio Distribution
- 8-Channel Sound Processing Amp Design
- Integrated 4-Channel Bridgeable (Bridge) Switches
- Front Panel Color LED Graphic Audio Level Display
- Independent Channel Rotary Level Control Knobs
- Channel Configuration: Left/Right/Mono – Bus/AUX Input
- Gold-Plated Audio/Speaker Connectors
- 5-Way Speaker Binding Posts (Banana Plug) Outputs
- Pass-Through Output for External Amplifier Linking (Daisy-Chaining)
- Individual Channel Safety with Protection & Overload Circuitry
- Master Power Button, ON/OFF
- Universal Rack Mount Compatibility
- Perfect for Home Theaters & Multi-Room Audio Control
- Used in Home, Office & Business Applications
What’s in the Box:
- 8-Channel Amplifier
- Power Cable
- Power Output: 8-Ch. x 1000 Watt MAX
- Rack Mountable: 4U Rack Space
- Power: 115/230V Switchable (DC 12-15V)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.0” x 19.3” x 7.1”
- Weight: 48.5 lbs.
The Pyle 8-Channel Home Theater Amplifier is perfect for high-powered audio control. Multi-zone source control allows you to connect multiple speakers and sound systems from nearby rooms. It’s used for wide array of sound applications and connects to all of your favorite devices including TVs, stereo receivers, amplifiers, CD/DVD players, speaker systems and more. Source all of your conveniently and direct your sound with powerful, distortion-free performance. Additional system features include 4-Channel Bridge-Ability, Independent Channel Level Controls with Audio Configuration, Gold-Plated Binding Post Speaker Connectors, Protection Overload Circuitry, Visual Color LED Audio Graphic Indicators — along with Universal Rack Mount Compatibility. Enjoy multi-zone and multi-channel audio control with the Pyle 8-Channel Home Theater Amplifier System.
Pyle was founded in the 1960s as a manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Our reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used our products and recognized the power of our scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, our original speakers, became a household name.
In the late 20th century, Pyle established itself as a premium source for replacement speakers and car audio. By the year 2000, Pyle had undergone a massive transformation, expanding into the nascent market spaces of car audio, home audio, marine audio, and professional audio & musical instruments – our Pyle Pro line.