WMT USB Microphone, Condenser Gaming Microphone for PC/MAC/PS4/PS5/Phone- Cardioid Mic with Brilliant RGB Lighting Headphone
|Recommended Uses For Product||Streaming, Singing, Gaming|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, USB Type-C|
|Connector Type||USB, USB Type-C，3.5mm Headphone Jack|
|Special Feature||Stand, Volume Control|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, PS4, PS5, PC|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
- BRILLIANT AND CONTROLLABLE RGB LIGHTING: The gaming microphone has 12 personalized RGB lighting modes which can be selected with a press of a button. The soft and coordinated light effects will make your video gaming or live streaming more eye-catching and fascinating. You can also choose to turn off the lighting effect!
- USB TYPE C PLUG AND PLAY: This mic with a noise reduction USB-A cable and USB-C cable is compatible with computer, PC, laptops (windows&MAC), PS4, Android Phone etc. No extra driver is required.
- EASY-TO-REACH CONTROLS – The gain knob enables quickly adjustment if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion during live broadcasting. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, lightly press the gain knob,One-press mute. And there is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the back of this USB streaming mic for real-time monitoring.
- EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY: This podcast microphone has a cardioid pickup pattern, allowing it to capture the clear, smooth, crisp sound and suppress unwanted background noise. Supports sample rates up to 192kHz/24bit, Great for presentations, Zoom, podcasts, Recordings, Skype, YouTube, instant messaging, gaming, and streaming on Twitch.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND VERSATILITY: Without any assembly, you can use this computer microphone by simply plugging in a USB Type-C cable. You can install the mic on a standard boom arm just by remove desk stand.
|Dimensions||8.58 × 4.09 × 4.09 cm|
8.58 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
April 20, 2022
Laptop, PS4, PS5, PC
USB, USB Type-C，3.5mm Headphone Jack
Laptop, PS4, PS5, PC
Very good valueI recently purchased this microphone and have been using it for a few weeks now. Overall, I am fairly satisfied with the microphone considering the price I paid for it.The sound quality of the microphone is good, with clear and crisp audio reproduction. It picks up my voice nicely and filters out background noise fairly well. It’s not the best microphone out there, but it definitely gets the job done for the price.The build quality of the microphone is also decent. It feels solid and well-constructed, and the cord is long enough for me to move it around comfortably while using it. It doesn’t feel cheap or flimsy, which is always a plus.Overall, I’m happy with my purchase of this microphone. It’s not perfect, but it’s a good value for the price and gets the job done. I would recommend it to anyone in need of an affordable and versatile microphone.
User 1954937 –
You can hear things like the clicking of a keyboard but not much elseI like to play keyboard reliant games so this is quite annoying, and what I mean is that the mic picks up every noise and plays it to the user
Does what it needs to do — It just worksI did not expect a studio quality microphone for this money, but what I got instead was a really nice microphone that does its job — it just works. No longer do I have cheap quality sounds that I had from my old microphone set up/ Instead, I have a decent, nice microphone that makes it really easy to communicate with teammates when I play games online.Side note: this microphone uses USB-C, and it’s a feature I didn’t ask or expect it to have, but I find it really convenient that it does. There were times where I needed to transfer files to my phone, so I easily unplugged this microphone temporarily, and easily reconnected it again.Very nice mic that I can easily recommend to anyone looking at getting into online games, or podcasting.
Case Ingersoll Tractors Northeast –
Nice mic for the priceSound is good for the money, actually better than expected. There is decent value here for the price. It also is nice looking and the led color lights are neat. Hopefully they hold up well.
Love it, and a great priceVery well built & comfortable. Soft and beautiful fabric. Very nice seating height as well.
Anthony Villa –
Love this!Use this for gaming on pc. Love this!
priceThis is one of the best mics I have ever bought on a budget.. worth every dime.
Great value for money.Using with Linux mint on a Dell optiplex 2015 Intel computer. Linux control panel sound application handles all set up for USB. Just click radio input next to microphone on input tab. Mic has gain adjust on off button and lights..
oscar urena –
Wants the volume I want it atReally good