Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
- 6 Channel 7-Band High Performance Car Audio 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Electronic Equalizer
- Featuring 2 (Balanced & Selectable) RCA Inputs – Main and Auxiliary (Aux w/ Variable Gain Control) | THD: 0. 005%
- High Voltage (Max Output Voltage – 7V) Gold Plated Pre-Amp RCA Outputs – Front, Rear, and Subwoofer (with Variable Subwoofer Level Control on Front of EQ)
- 7 Fully Adjustable -12 dB to +12 dB EQ Bands (50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2. 2 kHz, 6 kHz, 16 kHz) with Built-in Fader Control
- Take Full Control Over Your Car Audio System with this EQ | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB, Low Pass Frequency Switch: 60 Hz / 120 Hz
- Includes Installation Mounting Brackets and Hardware | 20 dB Headroom Eliminated Signal Overload
- Included components: Installation Brackets and Hardware
Geoff Mayberry –
Part of volvo head unit replacementUsed this with a new Kenwood Head unit (also reviewed), in my 2007 Volvo XC70 wagon.. Worked with factory amplifier (needs inexpensive adapter to do so.) Sounds great and not disappointed at all with it!!! Nice n bright backlighting also (blue in my case)..
Jeffrey Myelia Zachary –
Okay. Look no further…This thing is what you need for good quality sound, and to increase those weak 2v preouts from your headunit. I’ve got a pioneer double din that has two preouts at 2v. Sub and door speakers. Hooked this to the full range, ran both my sub and 4ch amp rca cables and viola! Cleaner power runs, more fine tuning than my headunit, and full control with knobs.I don’t use the two highest frequencies, and I stray away from 50hz anymore due to getting too happy with it and clipping subs and keep it in the default position.I turned my 125 down below half, about a quarter turn from off, my 320 is at halfish, 750 well above half and 2.2k a hair above half. My skar tx6.5s scream and sound great! The lights aren’t too blinding.
Luis o. –
GreatSkar is always great, the only thing is i got engine noise on the speakers, not sure if is the rca cables am ising
Works as described. Good quality!Easy plug and play…. Ground, power, remote…. And 2 sets of rca’s got me going. I wanted the full signal so I ran it one specific way, and my subs response was even stronger! After 2 months of running it, I finally added a Crossover to the system presently, and the 2 work very well together. I’m switching my single din to a dbl din, so I will disconnect and move it to a more easily accessible spot. Skar is the way to go…. Good quality, great price! Amazing deal!
Works good.Nice for the money.
marilou cardona –
Good EQGood EQ
can some one help .. –
Fine tuningPretty much a equalizer allows you the ability to separate the sound and notes pretty much in basic terms.. great addition to your car audio system but you have to fine tune your amp and head unit or you damage your system be mindful of that when installing a eq
Sarah Brooks –
skar audio.. good stuff.Love the the skar Audio Equipment! great quality, great sound!
Rashad Jackson –
NiceNice great eq quality
Nutan Ragoonanan –
Great product !