PERLESMITH Universal Speaker Stands Height Adjustable Extend 31.22” to 46.18” Holds Satellite Speakers & Bookshelf Speakers
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.56 x 11.61 x 2.6 inches|
- 【ACHIEVE THE BEST SOUND】 Height adjustable speaker stands from 31.22” to 46.18” can help you get the best sound out of your speakers by creating a listening “sweet spot” when you are seated. Placing your bookshelf speakers on the appropriate height speaker stands can also reduce reflections to give you a purer and more clear sound. Allows tilting your speaker 0-5° in all directions, directing the sounds towards you for optimal listening experience.
- 【UNIVERSAL STAND ADAPTS TO YOUR SPEAKERS】 The floor speaker stands can fit a variety of different types of small satellite & bookshelf speakers weighing up to 11lbs. Compatible with brands such as Klipsch, Sony, Yamaha, Harmon Kardon, Edifier, Polk, Samsung, Bose, Vizio, JBL, PA DJ and other speakers.
- 【HIDE WIRES FOR A NEAT APPEARANCE】 The PSSS2 smart speaker stands come with a large hole (1.18″H x 0.59W) to manage your cables for a clean and tidy appearance. This is especially helpful if you’re using speaker stands for surround speakers in a home theater system and want to keep things looking as tidy as possible.
- 【QUICK & EASILY INSTALLATION】 You can easily pan the top plate 180 degrees from 5.91 to 11.22 inches to fit your various speakers of different sizes. We include the standard mounting hardware kit in the package, so you can quickly complete the installation of speaker stands in a few steps.
- 【HEAVY DUTY & STURDINESS】 This surround sound speaker stand is equipped with non-slip pads that allow you to use it safely and securely on different types of floors. The recast pole and solid base provide double protection for your speakers, so your speakers will be safe.
|Dimensions||11.61 × 2.6 cm|
17.56 x 11.61 x 2.6 inches
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
September 16, 2020
Johnny Z –
Good speaker standsI was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these stands, since they are made in China. They are good quality and do what I wanted them to do. There are a couple things keeping them from being a 5 star. They Have a swivel top, which I understand, but it is hard getting them secured without stripping the screw. I was able to get them pretty tight, but have to be careful dusting the speakers. The other thing is the clamps which hold the speakers on the stand do not get tight enough. They come with rubber to put on stand, but it is slick. There are holes to secure with a screw, but who wants to put holes in the speakers. I ended up buying some strong picture tape to secure them. A rachet system with gripper rubber would be a great upgrade, so you can push the bottoms tight and they stay,
Box smellsThe item itself was put together fine. Hell I didn’t even need to add the extension rods as these stands were going with the speakers with my computer. All in all, no issues with the product itself.The box itself, on the other hand, was sturdy but there was a particular odor to it that I can’t place. Like my first thought it was stored in a dark damp place or something but no evidence of mold or anything like that.
gerardo rivera –
Heavy duty, strong speaker standsI like that they used strong metal not cheap plastic for these stands! I love that you can run the speaker wire inside the post or pillar from top to bottom and you can install the wire even after you have assembled the stands. The last thing I like is that if you are not placing these stands on carpet you can adjust the feet on the base to level your stand, so don’t tighten the nut for the feet till you are sure they are level. I have wood flooring! The only negative thing I have to post was the Amazon Delivery person left my package where everyone could see it from the street, even though my delivery instructions state to leave all packages at my back door!!
Jon McAvoy –
Good product.I needed something to hold my bookshelf speakers after I bought a new 65″ TV and there wasn’t room for them on the TV stand. These seemed right based on the description. I’m happy to report they were not only easy to assemble but did the trick for me. The only thing I’d add to the tools needed for installation would be a small level to make sure they are level side to side and front to back. I tried eyeballing them, but that didn’t work so well. The small level did the trick for me.
They get wobblyMostly easy to set up. Took some patience at the end to get everything leveled. Appearance: kinda industrial, kinda college dorm.A few weeks of use in I notice the speakers were no longer square. So I go to adjust it and it’s not as tight as when I set it up. It was a balancing act at that point.I suspected vibrations were loosening things so I grabbed some washers and things are better but I still need to tighten things up on occasion. I may move these to my surrounds and get something more stable. And attractive.
Jose J Cintron –
Pretty good standsStands are good but I have 2 gripes with it…1. there is no padding/anti slip material for the bottom where the speaker rests. a trip to walmart to buy an anti slip linner fixed it2. The base for the speaker swivels too much I have tightened the screw Nd ot still moves, would loke it more if it dolidn’tother than that it is pretty good.
Ethan F –
Good quality for the priceI wish these had a better balance at higher heights, because my speakers can sway when touched easily. However, I’m using powered speakers and the stand is near the max height so I can’t complain too much.
Amazon Customer –
Works just like it decried.Nothing to add
R. Cates –
all goodSo reading other reviews before purchase was good, so took the dive. fits my pair of klipsh r15m perfectly.. Easy assembly, but as one review noted, had to work one of the adjustable feet to get it going (looked like a bit a metal stayed behind after drilling hole at factory, but no big deal) very sturdy of good quality. Some say if you push on them they will tip. Show me a tall lamp, flower stand or other object that won’t tip when you push on it. If that’s a problem, consider a wall mount system instead. For me, being able to move them if necessary is more important, but they will be in a “controlled enviormen” of my home studio so I’m happy.
Amazon Customer –
They work well. Would buy againEasy to put together. Seem well made and fit my speaker well. I like that the hight is adjustable