Output power: 4Wx2
Suitable for speakers with sensitivity above 90db
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KH
Input voltage: 110V / 220V
Main transformer power: 75W
Output impedance: 4ohm 8ohm
Power: 76 * 40230v 0.15a, 3.15v * 2 3a 75W
Output transformer 5k 66 * 32 8W
Lamp: 6Z4 * 2 6n2 + 6p1 * 2
6N2 push 6P1 (dual 6Z4 rectifier)
1. Before opening, the tube amplifier must be connected to the speaker. It is strictly forbidden to send a signal to the amplifier when the load (speaker) is not connected, or it is forbidden to short-circuit the load when the switch is .
2. Too high or too low power supply voltage will cause irreversible damage to the amplifier, preferably less than 5% of the specified voltage. If your power supply voltage exceeds this value, it is usually best to use it with an AC power supply.
3. The temperature of the tube amplifier is high when it is working, please pay attention to ventilation and cooling.
4. Do not spill liquid on the pipe in the casing or just closed for a period of time (within 30 minutes).
5. You should spend about 100 hours to operate the amplifier. Running to the amplifier will provide the best and stable sound. Therefore, the sound may not be the best in the first 100 hours of use. You can also use your own method of use.
6. If you are not sure how to intubate, please contact us before trying
All tube amplifiers used in stereo mode: L (left) and R (right) speakers.
There are usually 6 speaker cable connectors: +8L, +4L, -0L, -0R, +4R, +8R
For example: +8L and -0L are used to connect the left 6-8ohms speaker
-0R, +4R is used to connect your Right 4ohms speaker
packing list :
1 tube amplifier