Introduction of BEHRINGER Audio Interface
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/ TRS input for your vocal or line input, and an additional ¼” Instrument Input (no DI box required). The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
BEHRINGER Audio Interface, Specification Sheet:
|Supported Software||Tracktion 4|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, XLR, Xlr|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.3 x 8.27 x 3.54 inches|
About BEHRINGER UM2 Audio Interface
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
BEHRINGER UM2 Audio Interface Reviews
For reviews, please check out the amazon partner page.